Philadelphia Flag Football America Conference: Fall 2014 - Week 7 Scores, Power Rankings, Standings and Players of the week
Week 7 Power Rankings
- New World Order (9-0) - Just boosted stats Sunday. Game of the year coming against the Bar
- Bar (7-1) - Tale of 2 halves. Viper Injury derailed his TD pace but all their players stepped up.
- Abington Eagles (7-2) - First team to play 3 games in one day. A+ complete team that is ready
- Fun-n-Gun (7-2) - Bryan P sent his team out there without much ammo. Missed Moxon at QB.
- Silent But Deadly (6-3) - Team was not radioactive with old school players. Good to see Tully!
- Stallions (5-4) - Offense can score but the defense is missing playmakers. Need Interceptions
- Reapers (5-3) - Defense has risen from the dead and put offense in short field positions to score
- USLI (3-6) - Losing all the big games this year. 3 different QBs this season has not help them win.
- Limerick Dragons (2-6) - QB always looking for big play. Take what the defense is giving you.
- Olney Mustangs (2-7) - Teams are not afraid of the offense because the defense can't get stops
- Philadelphia Hurricanes (2-7) - Finally ended their 6 game losing streak. Is the storm finally over?
- Lime Berry Blitz (1-8) - 1st victory in the league. First one is the hardest to win. Congratulations!
- 1&1 Internet (1-8) - The team has come a long way. They most likely will play Lime Berry Blitz again.
Week 7 Standings
Flag Football America Conference (East)
|New World Order||9-0||1.000||308||69||Won 9|
|Abington Eagles||7-2||.778||286||160||Won 4|
|Silent But Deadly||6-3||.667||270||147||Won 1|
|Limerick Dragons||2-6||.250||96||209||Lost 2|
|Philadelphia Hurricanes||2-7||.222||126||315||Won 1|
|Olney Mustangs||2-7||.222||179||244||Lost 5|
|Lime Berry Blitz||1-8||.111||121||362||Lost 2|
|1&1 Internet||1-8||.111||102||352||Lost 7|